SATURDAY - MAR. 23rd, 2024 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
FREE FOOD, TENNIS, AND FUN!
2800 N Studebaker Rd., Long Beach, CA 90815
Join us for a fun-filled FREE family event with tennis, music, fun, and food brought to you by Bridge the Gap Tennis, a 501c3 non-profit organization sponsored by District 4 Council Member Daryl Supernaw, BTG Management and SC Tennis Academy and partnering with USTA and Technifibre. Kids will have fun playing tennis, hitting for prizes, and enjoying games, face painting, balloon art, and free food. All ages and levels are welcome!
- Please plan on arriving 10 minutes early to sign in
- Please only get tickets for the children you bring to help us better plan. Parents are welcome to join and stay the entire time
- You may bring your own racket. We will have some available to borrow if needed
- Wear non-marking sneakers only (no black soles)
- Plan on attending the entire event as scheduled
- The players will have multiple breaks during the event